02 October 2012

Have a nice......

It's barely 11 am and already I know what kind of day this is going to be.
I just opened the shop, made myself a cup of tea as you do when the first customer of the day enters the shop.
Wearing a graphic t-shirt.
That says, "A blow job is better than no job"
First of all, that's not even funny.
Secondly, why would a grown man wear that?
Thirdly, how do you explain this to your children?
Anyways, as I served him and trying not to pass judgment on his, in my eyes, ridiculous choice of clothing, he starts chatting. Turns out he seems to be an intelligent bloke as well. With that t-shirt!!
I give him his change, he turns to leave and I say, "Thank You. Have a nice blow job."
And that's why NOBODY should wear that t shirt. It's inappropriately distracting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny that I even read it to my husband....