29 May 2013

How one thought leads to another

A few minutes ago I shared a video on Facebook about how breast cancer could possibly be caused by carrying your cell phone in your bra!
I have never carried anything other than my boobs in my bra, but apparently this is pretty common.
This made me think of one of the few times I have seen a woman carry anything in her bra.
One time in South Carolina we pulled over to get something to eat and in the parking lot there was a woman, a rather obese woman with a very large chest in a very small t-shirt. She had both hands going inside the bra and what did she pull out? A chicken drumstick! I kid you not. My daughter's facial expression was priceless.
I wonder is she was cooking the chicken under her boob or just storing it.....I shouldn't wonder about these things.
Oh, I have also once played a tennis match against a woman who kept the spare ball in her bra. I wanted to offer her a second ball so it could look even, but instead we decided to ask her not to keep it in her bra as it was 95 degrees out and the ball was rather soggy.
Anyways, ladies, don't keep your cell phones in your bra. Or your chicken drumsticks. That's just nasty.

No comments: